- District: Katong
- Postal Code: 429465
- Country: Singapore
- Nanny Should: Live-in
- Desired Working Hours: Full Time
- Required Tasks: Baby Care, Toddler Care, Full Maid Service
- Listed: 16/01/2020 11:47 am
- Expires: 86 days, 13 hours
We are a South African-Singaporean family looking for a full-time live-in helper to be part of our family. We’re hoping to find someone who is smart, and who takes pride in doing her job well.
1. Housekeeping (Cleaning, laundry, ironing, grocery shopping, washing the car)
2. Cooking (Planning and preparing meals for the family)
3. Infant / child care (Looking after a 2 year old. Another baby is due later in the year)
QUALITIES WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
1. Ability to work independently without constant guidance or supervision
- Both my husband and I work full time, and our preference is to have someone who is able to run the household without needing much direction or supervision.
2. Ability to manage our grocery budget and keep track of expenses accurately
- You will be given a sum of grocery budget weekly / monthly to manage. You will be expected to manage this budget responsibly and sensibly.
- All expenses must be tracked, and all receipts must be provided to us at the end of the month.
3. Ability to plan meals and cook for the family
- Variety in meals
- Portion control: Be able to manage the portions of our food and not end up cooking more food than necessary.
4. Have the capacity to learn
- We understand that it will take some time for you to understand our family’s likes / dislikes.
- We are happy to teach but you must have the capacity to learn / must be willing to learn.
5. Be able to think on your feet and respond appropriately to situations
- We are looking for someone who is able to solve problems or issues if/when they arise
- Someone who makes the effort to anticipate our needs.
- Someone who wants to do the job well, and constantly thinks of how you can do the job well / better.
7. Good command of English
- We mainly speak English at home
1. We look after and treat our helpers well.
2. You will have the independence and opportunity to run our household.
3. My family travels quite often, and we may bring you along to help us while we are on holiday. While it will be a “working holiday” for you, you will get the opportunity to see many parts of the world.
Please get in touch if you’re interested in working for us, and if you think you are up to meeting our expectations. We are aware we have high expectations but are willing to reward those who can live up to our expectations.
We live in Katong / East Coast.
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.