- District: Botanic gardens
- Postal Code: 288408
- Country: Singapore
- Nanny Should: Live-in
- Desired Working Hours: Full Time
- Required Tasks: Baby Care
- Listed: 15/06/2018 7:59 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
We are looking for a helper to work with us for a year (at least) starting from August 2018.
We are a family of three: me, my husband and my 6-month-old baby girl.
We are multinational family as I am Armenian and my husband is Russian.
We are looking for an experienced helper, who know Singapore well and who knows how to take care of an infant. We do not carry pets.
We will need a worker to work with us six days per week and stay with us in our apartment.
We will, of course, give you days off for Public Holidays and we can also discuss your annual leave if you wish to visit your home country or to have a rest for a while (we are keen to be flexible with you).
However, as our budget is not that big, we can not afford to cover the expenses of your traveling overseas, but we do promise annual bonuses for the proper performance of duties and willing to help us be alert and responsive.
We will require from you to help us with a baby, house cleaning and cook. If you have difficulties with cooking but you are willing to learn, then I will be happy to share my experience with you. Let’s cook together! 🙂
As it is usual in Singapore, we will provide a separate room for our worker.
Hope to see you soon!
If you are interested, please write answers to my questionary below and I would love to call you for an interview asap.
Here is the questionary:
1. What is your name? How old are you? Where are you from? How Long have you been in Singapore?
2. Who are your previous/ current employers? Have you worked with Europeans/ Caucasians? Will they give a reference/ recommendation letter / feedback about your work with them? If yes, please provide a recommendation letter and share contacts of your previous/ current employers with me.
3. Do you have an experience of taking care of babies? How long have you been taking care of the babies? What age babies did you take care of? What was your daily routine? Did you cook and feed the baby? Please explain an usual day that you have spent with the baby.
4. Can you cook well? What cuisine can you cook?
5. Do you do grocery shopping? Do you do cleaning?
6. Are you willing to serve politely and keen to learn?
7. Are you ready to not use your phone during the day? As I will request to do not take play with phone at all when you are at work.
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.