Hi ma’am/sir have a good day! I'm Liza and I have been working here in Singapore for almost 14years.
Hi! I'm looking for stay out employer, I'm Girlie 33 yrs. Old, I'm looking for an employer who wants to hire me anytime on feb. Ready for release paper if yo...
Hi Parents :-) I'm Chinese local Singaporean. Educated in the 40s. Fluent in English and Mandarin. Mature yet fun and energetic. Full Time teaching and ch...
Experienced and patient teacher gives tuition including homework help to primary level kids in Eng, Math and Science. Notes will be provided for certain topi...
Hello, I'm Tiara! I am a 19-year-old girl, friendly and caring to children. I am a tertiary student in Singapore looking for ad-hoc babysitting jobs. I'm ...
Hi everyone my name is Myra. I'm very down to earth, flexible, loving, kind and hardworking helper. I do have a certificate here in SG for baking, interna...
Nanny needed From 5pm - 9pm. Monday to Friday. Tasks 1. Bring the boy from school home 2. Cook dinner for him 3. Accompany him
We are looking for nanny: 1. Monday to friday 5pm - 9pm 2. Fetch our boy from school back home. 3. Cook dinner for him 4. Accompany him
Available for early February!! Weekdays !! Monday to Friday from 8am- 5pm For details please contact me !!
hi ma'am/sir. I am Julie Ann looking for stay out. Can take care new born babies/children. I am not scared with the dogs. I can cook Chinese soup India...
Get Email Alerts
Popular Ads Overall
- Caring & Dependable Nanny/Au Pair - Worked in Europe for a over year (6,625 views)
- After School (5,639 views)
- Looking for 2 Hours Nanny (4,386 views)
- Looking for Stay out Employer (4,095 views)
- Babysitter available in Bukit panjang (3,927 views)
- Ex-Pat Family Looking for New Helper (3,089 views)
- University Student (2,794 views)
- Looking for Employer, Maid Stay Out (2,746 views)
- families find nanny (2,349 views)
- Experienced Part-time Babysitter (2,290 views)